Saturday, May 30, 20206pm or 9pm
It’s a simple idea: middle schoolers matter.
It was true nine years ago when a middle schooler had a dream to make a difference and the idea of TomTod was born.
It was true in February, when TomTod staff were with nearly 900 middle schoolers every week throughout Stark and Summit counties.
And it’s true today, as middle schoolers navigate a tumultuous landscape, with the bulk of their time at home instead of at school and in extra-curricular activities.
But to continue empowering middle schoolers to explore and launch ideas that put empathy and imagination into action, the kind of ideas we need now more than ever, we need your help.
for a fun, inspiring, and tasty evening of celebrating and supporting middle schoolers.
Our annual Feast of Ideas event has been re-imagined to a Feast at Home on Saturday, May 30th.
This year’s Feast at Home will be packed with all the core parts of a normal Feast (quirky, inspiring middle schoolers, scrumptious food, and great people like you generously investing in middle schoolers), but condensed into one hour and delivered to your house.
By supporting TomTod’s Feast of Ideas at Home, your donations will power middle schoolers’ ingenuity all year! Plus, our sponsors are creating a challenge matching pool of support dollars, so every dollar you give will have twice the impact! Join us for a fun, inspiring and tasty evening on Saturday, May 30!
Here’s how the Feast at Home works:
Register online and choose a fabulous Feast of your own creation from some of our favorite local restaurants.
During registration, you’ll choose your seating for either 6 pm or 9 pm on Saturday, May 30th. The program will be the same, but you get to choose whether you want to share dinner or late night with your friends at TomTod.
Once you’ve registered, sit back and wait for the goods to get delivered to your house! On the day of the Feast, our team of volunteers will deliver your Feast and a box o’ fun.
Finally, join our live event on YouTube and Facebook Live (info and links sent closer to registration) on the evening of May 30th. Enjoy your Feast, enjoy the contents of the box o’ fun, and give generously to ensure that middle schoolers are empowered to make a meaningful difference in their communities!
For details, keep scrolling. Or register now!
Thank you for supporting middle schoolers
by registering for TomTod’s Feast of Ideas at Home on Saturday, May 30!
Our Sponsors to Date:
To Join Our Sponsor Team, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the "Feast at Home" food work?
We’ve partnered with several local restaurants, as a way to support our community, even as our community supports us! Your meal supports our local food partners! Menu details are below, but all menu items are either prepared to be eaten cold or are prepared in a way that makes it easy for you to heat it up to your preferred temperature in your own house.
The ticket prices cover the cost of food and supplies for the Feast at Home. Ticket prices for the Feast at Home are :
- Full Feast (for 1) is $30.00 and includes appetizer, entree, dessert, coffee/tea and box of fun
- Full Feast (for 2 or more) is $27.50 per person and includes appetizer, entree, dessert, coffee/tea and box of fun
- Snacky Feast (for 1) is $15.00 and includes appetizer, dessert, coffee/tea and box of fun
- Snacky Feast (for 2 or more) is $12.50 per person and includes appetizer, dessert, coffee/tea and box of fun Feast-less Feast Box of fun only is $10.00 - No food included
- Optional - TomTod T-shirt is $18.00
How far can you deliver?
We are only able to deliver food inside most of Stark County and the southern portion of Summit County (south of Cuyahoga Falls). We will be in touch with curbside pickup options if you order food but are outside of our delivery radius.
Do I have to order food to participate in the Feast?
No - You do not have to order food! You can join the fun with the Feastless-Feast option that includes the Box of Fun for the program for only $10.00. You can also donate to TomTod before or after the Feast if you are unable to attend.
Can I join the Feast program on May 30th without ordering food or a Box of Fun?
Yes - you can join the Feast of Ideas at Home program on May 30th without ordering food or a Box of Fun. You will still get to watch highlights from TomTod’s work this past year and hear inspiring middle schoolers share their stories on our live program streamed on YouTube and Facebook.
You can also give before, during, or after the Feast program on May 30th. Just visit tomtodideas.org/donate to make a gift online. Or mail checks to TomTod Ideas, 715 Market Ave N, Canton, OH 44702. You can give now, the night of, or both!
Can I gift a feast to a friend?
Yes - you can gift a feast (a full feast or a snacky feast) to a friend! Add it to your order on the feast registration page and we'll send you a coupon code to share with your friend to join in the Feasting. With this coupon code, your friend can then select their own menu for their meal and add their delivery details.
What is the itinerary for the Feast at Home program?
The Feast at Home will run about one hour-long:
- You’ll have the chance to partake in the super scrumptious food delivered to your home!
- Our Executive Dreamer, Joel Daniel Harris, and a few special guests will emcee a live, online program using YouTube and Facebook Live, with a variety of opportunities to participate.
- You can look forward to highlight interviews with a few community champions that believe in middle schoolers. More info on our guests to come.
- And you’ll be treated to great stories from students with amazing imaginations and gutsy stick-to-itiveness!
- Woven throughout, you will have the opportunity to empower middle schoolers through your generous giving. Our sponsors are creating a challenge matching pool of support dollars , so every dollar you give will have twice the impact!
Why are there two seating times for the Feast at Home?
We have two different seating times for your convenience! To best fit your schedule, you have the option to join us at 6:00pm or 9:00pm for the Feast at Home program. The program will be the same for each seating time and last about one hour. Your food will be delivered prior to your seating time. Further information about food delivery will be sent after registration.
Is this a fundraiser?
Indeed! It’s only due to generous folks (like you!) that we can help middle school students change the world. This night is a great chance to hear stories straight from our students and then consider how you would like to support that.
How do I donate online?
Just visit tomtodideas.org/donate to make a gift online. Or mail checks to TomTod Ideas, 715 Market Ave N, Canton, OH 44702. You can give now, the night of, or both!
What is the menu for the night?
- Wedge of brie: Rich, soft, buttery cheese accompanied by fresh and dried fruit with crackers from Fromage du Monde
- House Salad: Mixed greens, with cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, white cheddar, croutons, and balsamic vinaigrette from Deli Ohio
- Turkey Bacon Avocado: Local smoked turkey, slow-cooked full slab bacon, house aioli, local white cheddar, leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, and avocado on a house hoagie from Deli Ohio
- Herbivore: House chipotle aioli, local white cheddar, avocado, red onion, tomato, spinach, cucumber, on house 7-grain bread from Deli Ohio
- Vegetable Lo Mein: Egg noodles stir-fried with onions, carrots, and bean ` sprouts in a sweet teriyaki sauce from Basil Asian Bistro
- Chicken Lo Mein: Egg noodles stir fried with chicken, onions, carrots, and bean sprouts in a sweet teriyaki sauce from Basil Asian Bistro
- Pasta with Marinara: Penne pasta tossed in house marinara sauce served with fresh Italian bread and butter from That Little Italian Kitchen
- Pasta with Meatballs: Penne pasta tossed in house marinara sauce with homemade meatballs served with fresh Italian bread and butter from That Little Italian Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Hand Pie: End your night with this fruity and sweet, decadent homemade treat from Deli Ohio
- Pick a Pint of Select Ice Cream Flavors: Sweeten the Feast finish with either Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Cookies & Creme, or Birthday Cake from Pav's Creamery
Coffee & Tea Menu
- Chamomile Botanical Blend: Relax with organic chamomile, lemon myrtle, spearmint and lavender. This is a sweet, tranquil, 100% organic, caffeine-free tea. Includes 1 tea bag to steep at home from Walkie Talkie Coffee
- Iced Coffee: If you need to perk up, enjoy this cup of iced coffee featuring balanced notes of chocolate and fruit. Enjoy poured over ice or add your favorite fixings from Walkie Talkie Coffee
What if I experience internet or technical problems?
We’ll have tech help available online and via phone throughout the night. You can email us at any point with tech questions at email@example.com and/or call/text us at 330.617.4753.